Coded Welder wanted urgently: APPLY NOW
Contract position in DRC
We are looking for qualified Welders to cut and join metals and other materials at a construction site in the DRC. The ideal candidate must have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
· International construction experience essential,
· multidiscipline knowledge.
· Experience with fixed plant construction and maintenance.
· Must be computer literate as well as understanding the need to work to schedules.
· Must be familiar with international Codes and Compliance.
· Must have knowledge of various material welding procedures
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
· Setting up components for welding according to specifications
· Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
· 5 Years proven experience as a welder
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA, etc.)
· Deftness and attention to detail
· Professional Certification
· Must have a valid passport and yellow fever certificate
Job Type: Contract
Mining: 5 years (Required)
Welding: 5 years (Required)
Blueprint drawing: 5 years (Required)
Internationally accredited qualifications: 5 years (Required)
International construction: 5 years (Required)
Education: Certificate (Required)
Licence: Passport (Preferred)