ESL Teacher required urgently: APPLY HERE
Teaching English (ESL) in Taiwan is an experience you will never forget. Immerse yourself in the culture, experience the beauty of the island, meet life-long friends and take pride in the knowledge that your efforts are having a lasting impact on the students under your care, equipping them with the English skills that will enable them to broaden their horizons for the present and far into the future. Join our teaching team, become a part of their adventure, and start on yours!
Teach ESL in Taiwan Offers: www.teachenglishintaiwan.com
(1) A highly competitive salary–a possibility of earning up to NT$70,000 or more per month for 20+ hours/week of classroom time, depending on qualifications and experience, you can also make much more if you get private students.
(2) A fringe benefit of at least NT$8,000 per year up to NT$20,000 upon completion of your contract
(3) A work permit and medical check subsidized
(4) Free airport pick-up
(5) Free accommodation for your first 7 days
(6) National Taiwan Health insurance
(7) Training and educational support (teaching materials and curriculum provided)
(8) Incremental raises as you accumulate more teaching hours
(1) A Bachelor’s Degree or a 2/3 year program and TEFL
(2) No teaching experience required
(3) We require a one-year commitment
(4) As of June 14, 2017, the Taiwan government requires that all foreigners applying to work in Taiwan submit a NATIONWIDE “criminal record check” conducted by their passport issued country (for example, a FBI check for US citizens and a RCMP check for Canadian citizens).
ESL, English Teacher, ESL Instructor, English as a Second Language, Teacher
* If you do not have TEFL the course can be taken through our company
Flexible working hours
Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Contract