Fully Qualified Estate Agent wanted urgently: APPLY NOW
Main Purpose of the Job:
Named after its founder, Pam Golding, the Group has over 2000 real estate professionals globally and operates in both the residential and commercial sectors. It is the largest independent property services company in Southern Africa and this leadership position is even more dominant in the more elite residential property sector. We are looking for a fully qualified agent who lives in the Milnerton area.
The main responsibilities will be:
• Negotiation and selling skills; • Ambition, drive and charisma; • Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues; • Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time; • Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on; • Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required; • Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms; • Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them; • Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing; • Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value; • Display and market real property to possible buyers; • Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings); • Maintain and update listings of available properties; • Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders; • Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services; • Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
• Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson; • Proven track of successful sales record; • Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills; • Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills; • Pleasant and trustworthy; • MS Office familiarity; • Real estate agent’s FFC.
Education & Experience
• Completion of a 12-month internship under the mentorship of a full status estate agent with no less than 4 years’ experience; • Completion of a NQF4 Further Education and Training Certificate in Real Estate with a Services SETA (SSETA) accredited training provider; • Completion of a Professional Designation Examination (PDE), conducted by the EAAB.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Communication Skills; • Organizational Real Estate Agent Skills; • Problem Solving and Resourcefulness; • Honesty and Tact; • Self-Motivation and Persistence; • Experience and knowledge of the property market.