Financial Adviser / Planner Agricultural Market wanted: APPLY HERE
Employer: Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd
Nationwide Sanlam is looking for individuals to be trained to work in the Agricultural Market as financial planners/advisers. Individuals with working experience in the Agricultural Sector will be ideal.
What we offer:
– Traininig support / allowance for 12 months
– Activity allowance 12 months
– Training and skills development
– Sales and admin support
– Industry-leading commission
– Medical Aid and Pension Fund (Employee Benefits)
Send us a copy of your updated CV that includes your contact details should you be interested in furthering your career in Financial Advisory, love working with people, and have an ambitious attitude .
If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of your application please consider it unsuccessful.
sales : 4 to 5 years
Ideal candidates will have:
– Matric / Grade 12
– At least 7 years’ working experience (advantage Agricultural Sector)
– Tertiary qualification an advantage (Degree / Diploma in Agri an advantage or Financial Planning)
– At least 5 years’ sales experience (advantage in Agricultural sector)
– RE and FAIS qualifications if previous insurance experience
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Clear credit record
– No criminal record
– Drivers’ license
– Own transport
Apply before Wednesday, August 14, 2019 – 58 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.