IT Director wanted urgently: APPLY HERE
SBS are a leading provider of outsourced Insurance Claims services to the UK property insurance market. We specialize in Household Contents claims, and work for most of the main Insurance brands in the UK. Our IT projects deliver on the solutions that power physical fulfillment and settlement of claims for the Insurers.
We are looking for an analytical driven leader to push forward innovation into our current systems in particular with regard to the application of AI and RPA in our solutions.
* 2-4 years at IT Director level, or track record of success in start-up/scale-up environments.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Some marketing skills and flair for design of user interfaces would be an advantage
* Very organised with good project management skills
* Analytical mind and good problem solver
* Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity (key to performing the role)
* Clear about the latest technologies and what is driving growth in the cloud.
* Running a small team of directly employed software engineers and outside consultants.
* You will be critical point of contact for teams business wide, ensuring environments are designed, built and run in secure and scalable manners to best support our solutions.
* Day to day client communication
* Analysing client usage of our software and looking at ways to improve client interaction.
What do we offer?
* High energy culture with room for innovative ideas and business projects
* Working directly with the Board to shape the growth of a trail blazing business.
* Excellent bonus schemes
If you think you’re the right person for this role and want to be a part of a company you can grow with, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R25,000.00 – R30,000.00 per month
Information Technology: 8 years (Required)
IT Management: 3 years (Required)
Education: Bachelors (Required)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19