Pipe Fitting / Plastician wanted urgently: APPLY NOW
Contract position in DRC
We are looking for a person who is able to lead all the activities, layout, assembling, installation, and maintenance of the HDPE pipe systems and pipe support in all phases of a construction project according to plans, codes and product specifications. The candidate must have a working knowledge of HDPE piping systems. He candidate must be able to contribute ideas to complete work more efficiently.
· International construction experience essential in heavy industry,
· Multidiscipline knowledge,
· Must hold an internationally accredited qualification
· must be drawing/documentation conversant.
· Able to control field as well as workshop environments.
· Selects type, application of materials and equipment according to plans, specifications and site conditions for the piping systems
· Be a team player with the goal of completing the project on time and within budget
· Observe all safety rules as directed by the Client and industry standards as governed by OSHA.
· Must be familiar with international Codes and Compliance
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience
· Must have a valid light vehicle license.
· Must have a valid passport and yellow fever certificate
Job Type: Contract
fixed plant construction and maintenance: 10 years (Preferred)
Supervisor: 10 years (Required)
drawing/documentation: 10 years (Required)
HDPE: 5 years (Preferred)
International construction: 10 years (Required)
Education: Certificate (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)