Social Media Manager needed immediately: APPLY NOW
A leading South African international lifestyle brands distributor is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the marketing objectives for multiple international brands, and grow the brands’ social presence.
Manage social budget and implement all paid and organic social campaigns.
Content creation and curation:
Planning of monthly social media content calendar across key channels (Facebook and Instagram currently)
Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms;
Creating fresh content in different formats for relevant social media platforms and in line with each brand’s tone of voice.
Social analytics and campaign/channel reporting, aligned with marketing goals and reporting back to the team to inform social strategic direction;
Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms
Review and reply to user comments and posts in a quick and timely manner;
Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the customer experience.
Escalate complaints, queries, and concerns to relevant stakeholders.
Staying constantly abreast of all technical and content developments and advances in the world of social media to bring fresh ideas and innovative developments to our social strategy;
Influencer Management: Maintain relationships with collaborators and highlight new opportunities from social communities
Exceptional social savvy with an excellent understanding of social media marketing and related disciplines including content strategy and influencer engagement.
Be in the loop with the latest social trends, innovations, and developments and bring new ideas to the table
Work and Personal Experience:
· Minimum five years of social media management experience
· Minimum five years of active community management on behalf of international brands
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
· Proficiency and experience in social scheduling and reporting tools
· Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Able to work independently but fit into a team culture
· Will need to be able to take instruction, but also add value
· Fast learner
· Motivated self-starter and go-getter
· Able to work well under pressure
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY WORKING IN THE ROLSE OF A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER. THANKS
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Start Date: 2020/09/07
Job Type: Permanent
Social Media Management: 5 years (Required)
Work Remotely: No