Storeman wanted urgently: APPLY NOW
Contract position in DRC
We are looking for an experienced Storeman to control the flow of stock, to monitor goods in and out, and to safely and efficiently move and handle items and keep stock records. The successful candidate will have to check that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received and record and report any damaged, missing or faulty goods. You will have to move the goods to the correct area either manually or using mechanical handling equipment.
You will be responsible to accurately keep records of goods, their location and quantity and to re-orders if stock levels fall too low. Also you will be responsible for picking goods that have been ordered. Accurate recordkeeping of goods which have been picked and send out is essential.
· Multi-discipline construction experience required,
· must be able to perform laydown area functions and tasks,
· must be familiar with material components,
· must be able to ensure traceability of material and equipment by completion of relevant documentation,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· minimum 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
· Must have valid light vehicle car license.
· Must have a valid passport and yellow fever certificate
· Valid Forklift licence
Job Type: Contract
materials handling: 5 years (Preferred)
laydown area functions and tasks: 5 years (Required)
International construction: 5 years (Required)
Education: Certificate (Required)
Driver’s License (Preferred)